A new kind of companion for busy pet parents who worry about leaving their pets at home alone over long periods of time, VARRAM has launched the VARRAM Pet Fitness Robot, an industry-leading, artificial intelligence-powered, five-sense-stimulating pet companion.
The company’s innovative robot was designed to appeal to pets, but it is not your average pet toy.
The pet fitness robot’s advanced technology allows pet owners to remotely track and monitor their pet’s activity, decide when their pets are active, set the duration of activity, and control the number of treats their pet receives all from the VARRAM phone app.
“We are animal lovers above all else,” Bee-Oh Kim, global marketing deputy general manager of VARRAM said. “To develop our product, our team sought out advice from animal behavior specialists during the design process. Although playing with the pet fitness robot may seem like a lighthearted activity, it can make a world of difference for a pet’s overall well-being. We are driven by improving the quality of life of humans and pets through robot technology.”
Kim added that throughout the course of a 10-hour day, the company’s robot can promote activity to distract a pet from the stress associated with separation anxiety and encourage exercise to combat or prevent depression, lethargy, and obesity.
If you are worried about your pet ripping the toy apart, the VARRAM developers ensured the Pet Fitness Robot’s structural integrity through its rugged polycarbonate design and IPX4 water resistance. These features come together to create an incredibly durable robot design that can withstand a 630-pound weight test, the bites, scratches and gnaws of over 50 different large dogs, and liquid splashes from any direction.
In addition the toy comes with a protective case just in case you are afraid of your dog destroying the robot.
Rocky the Traveller got to play around with the robot. Once he found out about the treats he looked forward to playing with it. It was definitely a way to keep him from getting bored an to entertain him. With the app, I was able to schedule treat tossing, put on a demo mode that showed the robot dancing.
See the video below to see Rocky interacting with the robot:
Benefits of the VARRAM Pet Fitness Robot include:
- Smartphone Link: The robot is controlled through an easy to use app. Track, monitor and control your dog’s activity with your phone.
- Battery Life: The VARRAM Pet Fitness Robot features a rechargeable battery that can last 10 hours on a two-hour charge.
- Easy Maintenance: Simply clean the robot with a wet cloth, refill treats and recharge the battery.
- IPX4 Water Resistance: The robot is splashproof from any direction and can function even if a pet urinates on it.
- FDA Standard Polycarbonate Construction: The materials used in the robot are safe for pets and have the ability to withstand a 630-pound weight test.
- Promotes Physical and Emotional Health: The robot is a companion that encourages pets to remain active throughout the day. This can prevent separation anxiety, lethargy, depression, and obesity.
- Works with any Treat: Use any treat that fits in the 1-inch width and 0.6-inch height opening.
- Warranty: The robot is covered with a 1-year warranty that includes battery protection.
ARRAM has been in the robotics industry for the past decade. During that time, the company has created five robots and continues to create innovative designs that help people and the pets that they love
When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I get four emails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks a lot!