Covering the stories of our pet friendly world
The Global Paw is an online news publications covering the stories of our pet friendly world. We provide new stories, features, and information that shows how the bond between humans and their pets continues to strengthen across the world. We recognize the crucial role that pets play in helping humans. We also believe that pets are increasingly playing a bigger role in our lives and the world is changing to reflect that. From big changes to traveling with pets to the invaluable service that detection dogs provide as well as dog travel trends, tips, as well as pet studies, human and pet interest stories, and everything that shows how the world is becoming more pet friendly. We aim to be a trusted and timely source of information covering the entire globe.
- We cover pet friendly stories from every region of the world
- We write about how dogs and other pets are helping humanity
- We aim to cover the latest changes to traveling with your pet including pet laws on transportation, tenancy, as well as new innovations to adventuring with your pet
- We aim to covers studies about the bond between humans and their pets
- We also cover the latest studies and surveys about pet ownership, pet friendly locations
- We also aim to cover ground-breaking stories that show the world is becoming more pet friendly. For example: Saudi Arabia recently opening its first ever dog friendly café!
- We see the world through the eyes of a pet lover and if your pet is a big part of your life and adventures or if you like to read about how pets are helping humans around the world, then you will find our content to be valuable, useful and entertaining
Danny Romero is an American-born British journalist. He has studied journalism in Florida and in the UK and holds a Bachelor in Journalism from the University of Central Florida and a Master’s Degree in Multimedia Journalism from Bournemouth University. He has worked in trade journalism since 2015 and prior to that wrote for a number of different publications and companies.
His dog Rocky was born in 2008 and as a puppy lived in Maryland and Virginia while Danny worked in Washington D.C. From 2011 to 2014 the duo lived in Danny’s home state of Florida and later that year Danny decided to pursue a Master’s Degree in England. Of course Danny could not leave Rocky behind so he brought Rocky with him and was surprised to discover how pet friendly the UK was.
It was in 2015 when the duo began to travel by car across Europe and continued to travel all across the continent and have even made their way back home for long visits. Talk about how this experience made you notice how the world is becoming more pet friendlty with some oplaces more than others but you realise there’s still a way to go which motivated me to start writing about the trends I see.